Pest Control Johannesburg is an important service for businesses and households alike. This professional service can stop the spread of diseases, pathogens and damage caused by Pest insects and Rodents alike. Pest Control Johannesburg is our name and supplying a safer and environment friendly Pest Management service is our game.
Brown Rats chew through electrical wiring in your roof while Cockroaches spread salmonella and E-Coli through your food cupboards. This can be stopped! Pest Control Johannesburg are a group of exterminators local Johannesburg with tailored solutions to pretty much any pest related problem you may be facing. Pest Control Johannesburg provides a bespoke service used for the complete elimination or management of Insects, Termites and even Rodents. By applying a species specific control method rather that broad spectrum sprays we can target your problem where it hurts most. This without worrying about non target exposure, harming your loved ones and any negative impact pesticides may have on the environment.
An Eco-friendly Pest Control service in Johannesburg and surrounding areas.
Unlike many of our other competitors, Pest Control Johannesburg provide a truly Eco-friendly pest management solution. Rather than just treating a problem. Wee look at the source and look at factors that influence your infestation. We then remove the source and lay down species specific control methods. This provides unequaled results with a lasting guarantee.
In the instance of Rodents Pest Control in Johannesburg we will take the following factors in account:
- Ingress points are important in preventing access to high risk areas such as food storage cupboards or linen cupboards. By fitting brush strips or kick boards and other small proofing practices we can help prevent access to sensitive areas.
- Harbourage and hiding spots also play an important role in providing a safe and uninterrupted home for all manor of unwanted Rats and Mice. A potential remedy for this could be as simple as tidying a store room or trimming a bush or hedge.
- Food and Water are the heart and sole for any infestation. If we can determine where the Rodents get their sustenance from, we can limit or remove it completely. This makes living conditions in the areas less favorable often causing your pest to leave and migrate to areas that are more suitable. Worst case scenario will be Rats and Mice populations will be hated due to the lack of food and water in the area.
- A low risk and Eco-Friendly treatment is then applied. This can consist of targeted baits, traps and other means registered for the use of Rodent Control here in Johannesburg.
A similar approach is adopted for Insect Pest Control here in Johannesburg:
Insect Pest Control Johannesburg can be slightly more challenging. Targeted treatments are used as opposed to smelly and dangerous sprays. Before any treatment is applied here in Johannesburg, a full site survey is conducted. This will determine the key factors that dictate the treatment method used for the effective control of Insects such as Ants, Termites and even Cockroaches here in Johannesburg.
- Hygiene and housekeeping practices are inspected. This could be anything from checking your bin are fitted with lids to refuse removal and management for food safety and storage. The standard of your living or working conditions play a huge role in the success and treatment method of any Pest Management program here in Johannesburg.
- Proofing and maintenance issues provide food and harbourage for unwanted insects such as Roaches and Ants. Making sure your equipment or white goods are clean and tidy can help prevent an infestation in the first place. Cracked tiles and unused or broken equipment can provide unnecessary clutter and harbourage making treatments tougher and less effective.
In any situation its always recommended to take a holistic approach to Pest Control Johannesburg. Without this mindset, harmful and less favorable techniques will have to be used. These could harm the environment and prove less effective than a target approach.
How much does it cost for Pest Control Johannesburg?
This may seem like a simple question right? Wrong, the answer can be a rather complex one. The price for Pest Control Johannesburg largely depends on the species of pest that needs dealing with. The extent of the infestation and the size of the property in question.
Generally speaking a Pest Control Johannesburg call out starts at R450. 00. This is for a basic inspection and proposal of a solution. Most quotations are however free of charge and can be given over the phone.
The Cost of Pest Control in a domestic environment starts at R680 for a smaller apartment with an Ant problem, with prices escalating. The price of contract Pest Management in a restaurant of take away establishment starts at R795. 00pm with prices largely depending of hygiene and prevailing infestation. Fumigation’s for Termites are charged per Square meter while wood Borer Beetle is charged per Cubic meter.
For a full comprehensive pricing and guarantee sheet its best to give us a call here. Alternatively you can use the form and we will give you a call as soon as a sales person becomes available.
24 Hour Emergency Pest Control service in Johannesburg
Here at Pest Control Johannesburg we have a wide array of services to choose from. We understand the 9am – 5pm hustle and have created a service around that. We are proud to be a true to words 24 Hour Emergency Pest Control Service in Johannesburg.
Although our office hours are 9am -5pm, we have staff ready and willing to answer call and take bookings 24 hours a day. Weather you have a question related to a pst you have found or need an emergency call out. Feel free to give us a call. You can rest assured a seasoned professionals will be patient and suportive of your fear or problem while providing you with a solution.
Why use Pest Control Johannesburg?
The word Pest Control doesn’t do our industry any justice. Pest such as Fleas and Flies are here to stay. All we can do as professionals is to study their nature and biology. This enables us to create solutions rather than short term fixes. Pest Control should be referred to as Pest and Vector management. As a management program is all we can do do prevent an all out epidemic here in Johannesburg.
Here are some of the reasons, services and treatments handled by Pest Control Johannesburg:
- We stop the spread of potentially deadly diseases: Rats carry Leptospirosis while Roaches carry e-coli. By effectively managing a Pest Infestation you can prevent lawsuits in your restaurant or at least prevent your loved ones from falling ill.
- Pest Control Johannesburg can protect your investments: Rodents such as Rats do not only spread disease they cause extensive damage to stored goods and even cause fires. Roof Rats constantly gnaw at electrical cables in your ceiling or vehicle. This can be dangerous and even be a fire hazard.
- Keep your pets happy and healthy: Your extended furry family may be under an awful amount of stress given a Flea or Tick infestation. Biting insects can effect people from different fields of life. A preventative treatment can protect your pets and keep unwanted creepy crawlies away throughout the peak months.
- Provide a safe playing environment for your children: There are all sorts of creepy crawlies in your garden. Wasps prowl grass looking for food while Centipedes live in piles of wood and wait for night fall to hunt. Spiders are things of nightmares and fear while Scorpions are just there to eat a Millipede or 3 while none watches. Having a preventative Pest Control treatment applied to your home can prevent these unwanted bugs from entering your home and even make your garden safer.
Call the seasoned professionals at Pest Control Johannesburg for a free quotation.
Here at Pest Control Johannesburg we are used to anything and everything pest related. Got something bothering you, give us a call and we will gladly assist. We have a team of seasoned staff that are ready and willing to provide you with an unrivaled Pest solution here in Johannesburg.
Don’t live with Insects or Rodents for 1 second longer than you have to, call your local professionals right away!